Gaz Beadle's ex-wife has announced she is engaged two years after she split from her Geordie Shore star ex.
Emma McVey, who shares two children with the reality TV star, shared the happy news with a series of sweet photos of boyfriend James Staszewsky down on one knee.
Gushing over her partner, Emma said she "said yes to the man who’s taken on both me and my children and treats them like his own".
Taking to Instagram, she wrote with a ring emoji: "So this happened.
"I said yes to the man who’s taken on both me and my children and treats them like his own. Who has the biggest heart, who treats me better than anything, remains loyal and above anything loves me deeply. Supported me in everything I’ve done, every decision I’ve made and been my absolute rock because it’s not always been easy.
"You were a complete surprise when you came into my life and an even bigger surprise when you got down on one knee, to the point I thought you were joking wanting to marry into the crazy chaotic life of mine."
READ MORE: 'Diva' Nicola Peltz not invited to Selena Gomez's hen do after 'throuple' boast
READ MORE: Ruben Dias breaks silence on 'normal' Maya Jama romance and reveals key concern
The couple have been flooded with congratulations from friends and family, with Christine McGuinness, Marnie Simpson and Lauren Pope among those expressing their excitement over the news.
One wrote: "You deserve it @emma_jane1392 massive congrats guys xx." While another commented: "Oh Emma congratulations you sooo deserve this! I’m so happy for you." A third gushed: "Oh my goodness ahhhh!! Waking up to this Congratulations beautiful girl.. this is the best news ever time to celebrate."
The 32-year-old model was married to 37-year-old Geordie Shore star Gaz in 2021 and the couple share seven-year-old son Chester and five-year-old daughter Primrose. Fans were astonished in October 2023 when Gaz announced he and Emma had decided to go their separate ways - just two years after their stunning ceremony held at fancy Cheshire venue Merrydale Manor.
Emma spoke out about the split a few months later and said she was "happier" after the break-up. She told fans: "Being a newly single mum. I’m actually the happiest I’ve been in a long time, it’s just a struggle to juggle life sometimes.”
"If I could give any advice to newly single mummy’s going through this too, or even mums to be honest. It’s taken some time for yourself. I never prioritised this before but since doing so it’s helped so much. There’s only so much we can take on without getting overstimulated and burnt out. Our children want a happy mum. My Fridays they see their dad and come home Saturday. I’ve started using this time for myself”.
Last year, Gaz and Emma were both forced to post a joint statement over their new romances, with the ex-Geordie Shore star at the time dating golfer Charley Hull.
At the time, the former couple have insisted they were "really good friends" and both "happy and happy for one another" despite being in "new relationships". In an Instagram post, Gaz clarified the situation.
"We hate the fact we have to justify ourselves but when there's so much speculation on our lives that isn't true we have to," he wrote. "Me and Emma are better than we ever have been, we speak daily and are really good friends. Our marriage broke down a long time before we publicly announced we were separating, and it's taken a lot to get where we are now but we are both happy and happy for each other."
Gaz added: "Our main focus through it all has been the kids, and we've done everything to make sure their lives stay settled and happy. Both of us are in new relationships and we all get along well, and we can say we are so proud of ourselves to be able to all stay as one team. Thanks."
Like this story? For more of the latest showbiz news and gossip, follow Mirror Celebs on TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Threads.
You may also like
Minneapolis gunman killed 2 children after breakup? Inside US shooter's final days — 'That scary horrible monster'
Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen set for major reboot as he makes huge move
Sachin Tendulkar Celebrates National Sports Day and India's Sporting Diversity
CBI To Probe ₹128 Crore Fake Bank Guarantee In Jal Nigam Contracts
Pending Cases Reviewed, IMC Stresses Action Against Negligent Advocates